If you also believe that there is a better way and want to be part of our team, explore the current employment opportunities available at TKCS.
Programmer – Network Administrator – Junior
Turn Key Computer Solutions Inc. (TKCS) is looking for a motivated, independent thinker seeking an interesting junior programming and network support position. Our dynamic work environment caters to a wide variety of clients who see us as strategic advisors to their businesses, and the “go-to guys” to ensure their systems are running smoothly.
In addition to a competitive salary, TKCS offers a flexible health spending account and RRSP contribution program, as well as free parking at our SW Calgary office!
We’re looking for someone who wants to grow into the challenge and responsibility of becoming a leader in our organization. You’re a person who has a passion to learn, pride in a job well done, and who thrives on client satisfaction.
As the successful candidate, you:
- have an aptitude and ability to learn;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- are organized, reliable and enjoy working in a team environment;
- have troubleshooting, maintenance and networking skills and practical work experience;
- understand the value of internal systems and documentation as a means of offering a consistently excellent level of service; and
- see yourself as a problem-solver, and pride yourself on providing timely, efficient solutions to clients.
We’re looking for someone with developing skills in:
- Programming / database development
- Web development
- Windows 7 and Windows XP
- All versions of Office
- Anti-Virus Solutions
The successful candidate will have a degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field, and have one to three years of hands-on experience.
This full-time, permanent position offers a traditional 40-hour work week with rare evenings and weekends.
If it sounds like this is the job for you, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn Key Computer Solutions Inc. (TKCS) has been providing IT services, including technical support and network consulting since 1995. Working with long-term clients in a variety of interesting industries and support situations, we offer practical, insightful solutions to maximize business efficiency.